EMT work in partnership with schools and other specialist service providers supporting the child/young person. The funding for this service is provided by the school. For more details on how EMT can support your school, contact us.
“I think it is really clear how much the children enjoy Music Therapy. If you have got children who are enjoying what they do, then you’ve got children who are engaged and if they are engaged then they’re regulated, happy, learning and they’re connecting. At Springhallow we focus a lot on making connections.”
Dawn Clegg, Outreach Lead, Springhallow School
Current School Partners
- Elthorne Park High School in Hanwell, A High School for high performing main-stream students
- Mandeville School in Greenford a Primary School for children with severe learning disabilities
- St Ann’s School in Hanwell, A High School for students with severe learning disabilities
- Belvue School in Northolt, a High School for children with moderate learning disabilities
- Springhallow School in Ealing, a combined Primary and High School for children with autism
- St John’s School in West Ealing, a mainstream Primary School.